ՍԿԻԶԲ Երկուշաբթի, 20.05.2024, 15:52  | RSS

ՖՈՐՈՒՄ Անձանական հաղորդագրություններ() [ Նոր Հաղորդագրություններ· Մասնակիցներ· Ֆորումի կանոնները· Փնտրել· RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: ApetH  
Форум » The Club - Ակումբը » News - ENGLISH - Անգլերեն » Guti seeks first win in Riazor (NEWS 16)
Guti seeks first win in Riazor
ApetH Ամսաթիվ: Չորեքշաբթի, 27.01.2010, 14:55 | Հաղորդագրություն # 1
Генерал-майор
Խումբ: Администраторы
Հաղորդագրություններ: 262
Պարգևներ: 0
Ռեպուտացիա: 1
Ստատուս: ՕՖՖԼԱՅՆ
Jose Maria Gutierrez “Guti” sat down with Marca two days after returning to the starting lineup and discussed the team's goals heading into the second half of the season.

"I need to start from scratch. The coach gave me the chance to pllay and I want to take advantage of it."

"There is still half a league to be played and we can turn it around. Our goal is to lose as few points as possible and to try to capitalize on any Barcelona mistakes."

"Riazor is a tough place to play in and I have never won there. We will see what the game plan is, but I know we will try to win. League titles are won at the Bernabeu, but also in hostile environments like the Riazor."

"Olympique Lyonnais aren't goint to make it easy for us in the Champions League, but we play the second leg at home. With the talent and drive we possess we need to shoot for the stars."

"With the final being played here we feel a little added pressure. We need to play in it and we will do whatever it takes to ensure we are there."

www.Realmadrid.com

Ավելացում: 5863452.jpg (34.8 Kb) · 8376163.jpg (22.2 Kb)

Форум » The Club - Ակումբը » News - ENGLISH - Անգլերեն » Guti seeks first win in Riazor (NEWS 16)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright by ApetH © 2009 |