ՍԿԻԶԲ Երկուշաբթի, 20.05.2024, 17:46  | RSS

ՖՈՐՈՒՄ Անձանական հաղորդագրություններ() [ Նոր Հաղորդագրություններ· Մասնակիցներ· Ֆորումի կանոնները· Փնտրել· RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: ApetH  
Форум » The Club - Ակումբը » News - ENGLISH - Անգլերեն » Pellegrini: "I think the team is ready to win at Riazor" (NEWS 18)
Pellegrini: "I think the team is ready to win at Riazor"
ApetH Ամսաթիվ: Ուրբաթ, 29.01.2010, 23:26 | Հաղորդագրություն # 1
Генерал-майор
Խումբ: Администраторы
Հաղորդագրություններ: 262
Պարգևներ: 0
Ռեպուտացիա: 1
Ստատուս: ՕՖՖԼԱՅՆ
Manuel Pellegrini believes Ronaldo's suspension is unfair and called up the player hoping his punishment will be rescinded before the match against Deportivo.

"Cristiano is on the squad list. We hope he can play. I think his two game suspension isn't fair. Ronaldo just happened to hit the other player on the nose and it started bleeding, which prompted the referee to show him the red card. I don't think it deserves a two game suspension. Legal issues are there to be used by the Club whenever it deems it necessary."

"Everything that has something to do with Ronaldo is overblown. He isn't the problem. The problem is what the sports world has generated around him in recent months. People admire and envy Ronaldo. Everyone all over the world wants to see what he does next and they also want him to make a mistake. It is a strange situation. He is just another player on this squad, but he is in a special situation wherever he plays."

"The first leg has just ended. The entire second leg lies ahead and we can't speculate about what will happen to Barcelona, Valencia and Sevilla. We hope to take three more points at Riazor, which is a complicated venue to play in."

"Our injuries are no excuse. We want a victory and I hope my team plays as well as it did in recent games. We'll have to fight to win from the start and finish off our efforts better."

"We failed to score in our previous two away games, but we had many chances on goal. Some teams find certain venues harder to play in than others. We hope to win because it's been a long time since the team was last victorious at Riazor. We are ready to win tomorrow."

"As every player, depending on each game, Benzema gives good, average and bad performances. He is and will continue to be an important player for us."

www.Realmadrid.com

Ավելացում: 3565191.jpg (17.7 Kb)

Форум » The Club - Ակումբը » News - ENGLISH - Անգլերեն » Pellegrini: "I think the team is ready to win at Riazor" (NEWS 18)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright by ApetH © 2009 |