ՍԿԻԶԲ Երկուշաբթի, 20.05.2024, 16:54  | RSS

ՖՈՐՈՒՄ Անձանական հաղորդագրություններ() [ Նոր Հաղորդագրություններ· Մասնակիցներ· Ֆորումի կանոնները· Փնտրել· RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: ApetH  
Форум » The Club - Ակումբը » News - ENGLISH - Անգլերեն » Van der Vaart: "I'm in optimum form" (NEWS 22)
Van der Vaart: "I'm in optimum form"
ApetH Ամսաթիվ: Չորեքշաբթի, 10.02.2010, 20:09 | Հաղորդագրություն # 1
Генерал-майор
Խումբ: Администраторы
Հաղորդագրություններ: 262
Պարգևներ: 0
Ռեպուտացիա: 1
Ստատուս: ՕՖՖԼԱՅՆ
Rafael van der Vaart says he is in optimum for. The defender played against Espanyol and even served an assist, proving his injury is no longer something to worry about.

"It is possible to come back from a 5-point deficit. Barcelona will not fail much, but we still have to play against them here. It will be hard to catch up to them, but they still have to face strong teams like Atletico, whom I will support on Sunday. That is a very important match."

"Injuries happen. I'm in optimum form now. I've done a lot of gym work."

"Playing against Xerez and scoring would be a nice early birthday present. My entire family will go to the game because they live close by."

"Our match against Olympique will be very important. We have to score one goal at least to make things easier for us in the return leg."

"Kaka played very well last weekend. He's come back from a serious injury. He did well. I have great respect for him."

"I don't want to comment on referees. They make mistakes, like all of us. I make mistakes when passing the ball and in some performances... I have no problems regarding referees."

www.Realmadrid.com

Ավելացում: 2301493.jpg (24.6 Kb)

Форум » The Club - Ակումբը » News - ENGLISH - Անգլերեն » Van der Vaart: "I'm in optimum form" (NEWS 22)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright by ApetH © 2009 |