ՍԿԻԶԲ Երկուշաբթի, 20.05.2024, 15:52  | RSS

ՖՈՐՈՒՄ Անձանական հաղորդագրություններ() [ Նոր Հաղորդագրություններ· Մասնակիցներ· Ֆորումի կանոնները· Փնտրել· RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: ApetH  
Форум » The Club - Ակումբը » News - ENGLISH - Անգլերեն » Xabi Alonso:"I hope to play at San Mames" (NEWS 5)
Xabi Alonso:"I hope to play at San Mames"
ApetH Ամսաթիվ: Ուրբաթ, 15.01.2010, 12:16 | Հաղորդագրություն # 1
Генерал-майор
Խումբ: Администраторы
Հաղորդագրություններ: 262
Պարգևներ: 0
Ռեպուտացիա: 1
Ստատուս: ՕՖՖԼԱՅՆ
Xabi Alonso has practically recovered from the bruise on his left fibula. The player addressed the media after training.

"I trained rather well today, but I'm still niggled. I still have time to recover before Saturday. I hope I can play."

"I played in many Basque derbies when I was at Real Sociedad and the atmosphere at San Mames was always spectacular. I guess it will be the same against Real Madrid. Athletic Bilbao's fans are very special and devoted to their team. Every player wants to participate in games like Saturday's."

"The more we improve, the more successful we'll be. We have to be 100% fit to the end of the season in order to have chances to win the title."

"I played in a different position against Mallorca. It's important to adapt to each situation. The coach will ask you to do one thing or another depending on the men he's got available. I played closer to the attack with Gago by my side. I have no preference for any particular position. I try to do my best wherever I play."

"We try to focus on ourselves and not on what Barcelona do. We want to improve on a daily basis, both in attack and in defence. Barcelona are a strong and solid team, with a well defined style. They are a powerful opponent. Time will tell if their elimination from the Copa del Rey is good for us or not."

"Liverpool's elimination from the Cup is the result of many dofferent factors coming together. They aren't having a great season and they will have to analyse why. I can't really tell what's happening to them from a distance. The season is very long and they are the ones who have to solve their own problems."

www.Realmadrid.com

Ավելացում: 1067494.jpg (19.5 Kb)

Форум » The Club - Ակումբը » News - ENGLISH - Անգլերեն » Xabi Alonso:"I hope to play at San Mames" (NEWS 5)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright by ApetH © 2009 |